Express Entry for Skilled Immigration
Express Entry for Skilled Immigration in Canada
Canada’s Express Entry system streamlines the pathway for skilled immigrants to attain permanent residency. It’s designed to identify and prioritize individuals poised to thrive in Canada’s economic and social landscape.
- Efficiency: 80% of applications are processed within six months.
- Flexibility: No submission deadline and no cap on accepted applications, though annual selections adhere to Canada’s immigration levels.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canada Experience Class Program
- Some components of the Provincial Nominee Program
Online Express Entry Profile: Applicants detail their work history, education, language proficiency, skills, and other relevant attributes. Qualifying for one of the skilled programs means entry into a candidate pool. However, this doesn’t guarantee an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Chances increase with:
- A job offer backed by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Provincial nominations for permanent residency.
- Optionally, candidates can register with Canada’s Job Bank to connect with employers.
Receiving an ITA: Candidates are ranked using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which factors in skills, work experience, job offers, and provincial nominations. Those with the highest scores receive an ITA, after which they have 60 days to finalize their application.
Candidates remaining unselected can stay in the pool for up to a year. They can then reapply if they meet program criteria.
Schedule a meeting
Let’s discuss the details
Schedule a meeting at one of the offices or online. A lawyer will analyze the situation, calculate the cost and help you find a solution based on your goals.