Study in Canada FAQ

Study in Canada FAQ

FAQ for International Students

Each university in Canada has its own admission requirements for different programs. To find out the specific requirements for the program you’re interested in, please contact each university directly. You can find their contact information on their websites.

Languages Canada assesses the quality of language schools across Canada and provides lists of approved programs and members. You can refer to their assessments to ensure the program meets high-quality standards.

You can apply for a Study Permit/Visa in your country of residence, your country of nationality, or the country where you have been legally admitted. The choice is yours.

Each Canadian university has its own policy on transfer credits from other institutions. You should contact the university directly to inquire about transferring credits and which ones can be applied to your intended program of study. Additionally, check if your current institution has any agreements with Canadian institutions for credit recognition.

Visas and Study Permits are managed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. For updates on your application status, please contact them directly. Unfortunately, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada cannot influence or expedite the process.

If you are a full-time student at an authorized institution in Canada and hold a Study Permit, your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a Work Permit. Visit the website for more information.

My child is a Canadian citizen, but we’ve been living outside Canada for many years. How can I find out their grade level when we return to Canada? Do they need to apply as an international student?

Schedule a meeting

Let’s discuss the details

Schedule a meeting at one of the offices or online. A lawyer will analyze the situation, calculate the cost and help you find a solution based on your goals.