Work and Study in Canada
Job Finder Services for Graduates
Certainly, let’s delve into more details about the work permit programs and regulations in these countries:
- Temporary Work Permits for Spouses or Partners: Spouses or common-law partners of certain work or study permit holders may be eligible for an open work permit.
- Post Graduation Work Permit: International students who have completed eligible programs at designated Canadian institutions can obtain an open work permit for up to three years.
- Temporary Resident Permit: Issued in exceptional cases, allowing individuals otherwise inadmissible to Canada to work temporarily.
- World Youth Program Permit: Provides opportunities for young people aged 18 to 35 from various countries to work and travel in Canada.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program Spousal Permit: Spouses or common-law partners of Atlantic Immigration Pilot candidates can apply for an open work permit.
- Regular Open Work Permit: Available to individuals who don’t fall under other specific categories but still qualify for an open work permit.
- Bridging Open Work Permit: Allows certain applicants awaiting a decision on their permanent residence application to keep working while waiting.
Schedule a meeting
Let’s discuss the details
Schedule a meeting at one of the offices or online. A lawyer will analyze the situation, calculate the cost and help you find a solution based on your goals.